I discovered a D compiler regression when I made the move to dmd 2.067.1! Finding a bug may not sound like much to most, but it's my first not-previously-discovered issue in a large open-source project.
Alright, to reproduce the bug it's very simple: Just compile any D file with "dmd -property -unittest" args and you'll get a 26-line heap trace. Easy.
I submitted a bug report and it's currently set as a Priority-1 regression. The -property argument is going away soon so this might not be a significant issue, and I'm just happy to be a user of the D language and its community.
Click the image for a $10 referral